Slide show

Powered by Blogger.

Software tips and tricks

Popular Posts

Mario Balotelli Donates 50% of His Salary to Children in Africa, Lets Talk About It.

The media makes fun of Mario Balotelli and not a lot of people take him seriously, just because he is different. Just wonder what the lot will think when they find out Mario Balotelli is known to donate 50% of his salary for the children of Africa. The message did rounds throughout twitter and Facebook some time ago.

For the ones who do not know, Mario Balotelli is a football player, who plays for Liverpool and Italy. There are rumours he may be leaving Anfield to go somewhere else, as Liverpool think he might not be suited for the club.Knowing that he gives 50% of his salary to kids in Africa, what do you think of him now. The fact he is a such a generous giver shows a little different personality from what a lot of people think. He also said:


“I am a naturalised italian, but I`m from Ghana. I was abandoned by my parents and adopted by two angels. I suffer with racism every day. I am the first black to wear the jersey of Italy. I`m not angry, but my life experiences make me act differently from other people. Then, try to learn more before you criticise me!”.
Who would have guessed he had such an awful life, growing up and still suffers from prejudice till today? And when he cried in the Euro 2012 final, he showed some feelings too. After knowing all this, and the most important that he helps children with 50% of his salary, one should think twice before criticising him. After all he`s a great person.

No comments:

vehicles

business

health