Slide show

Powered by Blogger.

Software tips and tricks

Popular Posts

Court dissolves marriage over husband's refusal to satisfy wife


– Husband says wife is disrespectful and troublesome.

– Wife cries in court, says he stopped making love to
her since their only child died.

For refusing to have sex with his wife, an
Osogbo Customary court has dissolved the
marriage between Kolapo Saheed and his wife,
Rofiat Kolapo.
According to Daily Post, the woman reportedly
told the court that she wanted out of the union
because her husband had stopped having
sexual intercourse with her.The husband, on the other hand, denied the
allegations of the wife, accusing her of being
stubborn, troublesome and that she had never
given him peace of mind in the house, adding
that the woman fails to respect him.
The wife refused to accept any of the claims
against her by her estranged husband rather,
she accused her in-laws of always
maltreating her since their only child
together died.
While speaking in court amid tears, she said:
“My in-laws are heartless and have been setting my
husband against me since I lost my first child; they
have not even given my husband another chance to
mate with me.

“Was it my fault that we lost the baby? Or do they think
I am happy that I lost my only child?”


The president of the court, Chief Gabriel
Oparanti, who acted on the husband’s
insistence, dissolved the marriage and the
couple parted ways with immediate effect.

No comments:

vehicles

business

health