Slide show

Powered by Blogger.

Software tips and tricks

Popular Posts

Vin Diesel Sings 'See You Again' While Accepting Two Awards At The People's Choice Awards


On Wednesday night, Vin Diesel took to the People's Choice Awards stage to accept the awards for Favorite Movie and Favorite Action Movie on behalf of the 2015 film "Furious 7."

At the start of his speech, Diesel explained just how much the film's cast and fans mean to him.

"You know, as I was coming up here, I always do this, I say, 'I'm not going to get emotional about, you know, winning these awards,'" he said. "And then they handed me two awards [because] you all thought that this was your favorite film. So I think of Dom and Brian and I start to think of Paul."

Paul Walker, of course, his co-star and friend who tragically passed away in a car accident in 2013.

Wiz Khalifa recorded the song "See You Again" in his honor for the film's soundtrack.

Understandably, accepting the awards proved emotional for Diesel.

"You'd be amazed [with] what you can do with love. You'd be amazed [at] how powerful a force that is. When we didn't want to come back to filming when the tragedy was too heavy, it was the love of everyone combined that saw us through to the end," he said.

"And now I'm standing here with all of you telling me this was your favorite film of the year," he added to the audience's applause.

And in an incredibly touching moment, Diesel concluded his speech with the one thing he had left to say (or, rather, sing):

"It's been a long day without you, my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."

R.I.p Paul walker 

No comments:

vehicles

business

health